How To Take Charge Of Your Financial Life
Did you know...Social Security is now projected to go belly-up in 2033? That’s three years
earlier than the government projected as recently as last year.
- If you’re age 70 or younger this could seriously impact you!
- Have you saved enough?
- Is your 401(k), IRA or Roth going to last long enough?
- Have you seen your nest egg evaporate?
- Are you worried that the stock market won’t give you the growth and security you need to fund the retirement you really want?
- Have you put a portion of your money in products with guaranteed income values?
These are tough questions…
Maybe it’s time to take a good hard look at where you stand...
I specialize in helping good, honest, hard working people like you answer tough questions like these. In fact, I’ve created a special 1-on-1 consulting session, held over the phone, to help you answer some of these questions.
Request a free, no-obligation Financial Consulting Session from this website or by calling
My office will email you a short questionnaire. You’ll need to complete this before we talk (it will help us use our time wisely).
My office will call you to schedule our 45-minute phone appointment.
On the day and time of our appointment I’ll call you and you’ll have my undivided attention for 45-minutes. You’ll have the opportunity to ask all of your questions, explain your situation and your goals and learn about possible solutions.
At the end of the call we’ll decide together if it makes sense to meet again (in person)... it may make sense...it may not...we won’t know until we talk.